- Ar kada susimąstėte, kas nulemia tai, kad iš Lietuvos galime labai greitai susisiekti su artimaisiais Australijoje, prisijungti prie savo elektroninio pašto kruiziniame laive, atostogaudami už jūrų […]
- Dne 21. července vydala organizace FSSC verzi 4.1 certifikačního schématu FSSC. Kvůli připomínkám a zlepšením ze strany zúčastněných stran, včetně dalšího benchmarkingu s GFSI BR 7.1 […]
- Le tourisme étant l’un des plus importants secteurs économiques du monde, il nous touche pratiquement tous. Non seulement il représente actuellement 7 % des exportations mondiales […]
To have a global footprint towards a sustainable growth for both our customers and us.
To work with our customers in improving their systems, products & services through audits and assessments in a transparent, reliable and economic manner that inspires trust in the market.
- Always maintain highest levels of quality.
- Work in an honest and transparent manner.
- Care about our customers and their need for a sustainable management system.
- Show agility in the face of change in a dynamic world.
- Constantly challenge ourselves for improvement.
Code of Ethics
RoyalCert takes pride in, and expects all its management, employees, agents and stakeholders to demonstrate integrity, honesty and fairness in all business dealings. These have ensured that our brand reflects our core values and hence enable us to have a sustainable international business with a positive impact both on our customers and our industry. It is our core values that have enabled us to position ourselves in a global arena and gaining trust and confidence from our customers. The bellow codes of Ethics are to be observed at all times and all individuals are responsible to ensure that these are promoted and expected of each other.
- RoyalCert employees and its agents shall at all times ensure that the highest level of quality is delivered to our customers by adhering to both accreditation requirements and RoyalCert internal processes and procedure.
- RoyalCert employees and its agents shall not initiate nor accept any moneys or gifts that could be construed as a form of bribery.
- RoyalCert shall at all times issue certificates in an impartial and unbiased manner taking utmost care in avoiding conflict of interest.
- RoyalCert employees and its agents shall at all times respect and comply with the laws of the land in which they operate in. In addition to the local laws, internal regulations shall also be followed.
- RoyalCert employees and its agents shall at all times behave in a respectful and caring manner without discrimination against others on race, age, sex, religion or ethnic origins.
- RoyalCert employees and its agents shall always aim in having a positive impact on society, business and the environment.
What We Do?
- Management System Certifications
- Product Certifications
- Finance and Corporate Consultancy
- Compliance Auditing
- Improvement in management and operation control; effective and systematic information flow to top management,
- Clarify the responsibilities and tasks and improvement in business performance,
- Better definition and analyses of processes within the company,
- Improvement in productivity, quality and the processes within the company,
- Increased customer satisfaction,
- Cost reduction due to the lack of quality by reducing the recycling and waste costs,
- Increase in the quality of information, flowing to management with respect to production performance,
- Clearly defined responsibilities for quality and increased consciousness about quality,