- As Royalcert family, we have organized our 2nd annual Antalya Training and Motivation Camp.
- EN 81-1 and EN 81-2 standards will be withdrawn as of 31 august 2017. Instead, two new standards, EN 81-20 and EN 81-50 will come into […]
Lift and Technical Control
RoyalCert International Registrars is an independent assessment and certification body offering value added services worldwide. RoyalCert is founded by experienced professionals on management systems and product certification, inspection, calibration, finance and corporate consultancy who worked for some well-known global assessment and certification bodies for more than 20 years.
In a quite short period, RoyalCert became one of the globally respected and well-known certification body experienced on auditing, testing, inspection, calibration and certification. At present, RoyalCert operates in 27 countries ranging from Korea to Romania in addition to Germany and more are being added year by year.
2404 elevator accidents were reported between 2008 and 2011 in Europe, 43 of which were fatal, according to ELA. Elevator and escalator inspections points out potential dangers and greatly reduces risk of accidents, thus, help saving lives. These dangers and accidents are caused not only by installation flaws, but also by maintenance inadequacy or simply wear off of materials. Regardless of the cause, inspections help uncover such threats and improve public safety.
In 2014, a new Elevator Directive, 2014/33/AB has been published and came into effect. Also, in 2017, two new standards, EN 81-20 and EN 81-50 will come into force. These new standards will reorganize the building methods of elevators and brings about new security measures.
Safety requires regular maintenance according to manufacturer's instructions and that annual inspections are carried out. Inspection is more than just complying with legislation and regulations. It is a question of your business, your employees and your customers' security. It is also about operating economically, not being hit by costly downtime because of damage not detected in time.
Inspections yield substantial data that can be used to ensure safety and increase the life span of a lift or escalator. The results serve as a valuable input for your maintenance systems and provide early warnings of future problems so you can avoid costs or, at worst, an emergency breakdown.
Benefits of Inspection of Lifts and Escalators
- You minimize the risk of injury
- You increase operational availability
- You obtain a good basis for planning maintenance and investment
- You get high technical competence, good service and good geographical coverage
To exist together in the future with her clients by sharing her knowledge with them.
To evaluate, certificate, provide sustainability and improve the organizational structures, reliabilities, and performances of the clients being served.
- To carry out our services in accordance with international standards, the scope of accreditation, and requirements of legal requirements,
- To comply with Royalcert and accreditation rules continuously and completely,
- To provide added value to our employees and sector by providing customer focused and qualified services,
- Sustainability of independence, impartiality, confidentiality, honesty and trustworthiness,
- To provide sufficient number of qualified personnel, to improve the qualifications of our employees by sharing all the subjects with them,
- To evaluate all the applications and accomplish our services in determined durations within the framework of procedures applied to all organizations equally,
- To follow the actual developments and inform the related parties about the subjects within the scope of our services,
- To be sensitive about the protection of the nature we live in and to share this understanding with the related parties,
- To ensure the protection of natural resources by taking into consideration of environmental and human health and safety.
What We Do?
- Stage Inspections
- Tender Document Preparations
- Elevator Inspections
- Escalator Inspections
- Final Control
- Traffic Calculations
- • Improvement in safety and effectiveness of existing elevators and escalators,
- • Providing better legal and technical base about elevators and escalators for new construction projects
- • Contributing to the solution proposals about chronic problems as well as defining advantages and disadvantages examined in each case ,
- • Realization of follow-up and field control by considering the quality cost factors of modernization and revision works,
- • Increased customer satisfaction,