- As worldwide research into weather patterns and natural disasters rises, so too does the use of meteorological balloons. Increasing global trade and demand for balloons that […]
- Food waste just may be the hottest environmental concern du jour, with particular focus on waste in grocery stores and restaurants, but a new app could […]
- Change is common within the life sciences industry, where a product may be designed only once but change occurs often throughout the product lifecycle. An organization’s […]
Objections and Complaints
RoyalCert is committed to provide services to its customers and stakeholders in an efficient and responsive way. Therefore, we listen to our clients and stakeholders to improve quality of our services and to avoid future shortcomings. Objections and complaints are the key elements of this continuous improvement process.
If you have any complaints about our certification personnel, audit teams, we would definitely want to hear from you.
- Acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days
- Review your complaint and respond as soon as possible with a target of responding within 15 working days
- If it is not possible to respond to your issue within 15 working days we will explain why and give you a date by which you can expect a full response
- When we contact you, we will also advise you what to do if you are not satisfied with our response
You may object to every single step of certification process from planning to issuance of the certificate. Same as the methods used to follow up the complaints we get your objections and follow them up effectively.
All feedbacks provided are recorded within our customer feedback recording system; all feedbacks will be evaluated under confidentially policy. All objections will be reviewed and monitored one by one by our management and related committee. Please contact us for all your objections and complaints!